Introduction of the game: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six Siege by Ubisoft Entertainmentnokeys February 26, 2018 0 COMMENTS
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the lastest installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio. Extend and enhance your experience with the Year 3 pass!
|Release date||December 10 of 2015 (Japan)|
|Genre||FPS (Tactical Shuter)|
|Rating CERO||D (for over 17 years)|
|Platform||PC & PS4 & Xbox One|
|Language||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese|
|Play multiplayer||5 vs 5 terror hunt: 1 ~ 5 vs AI|
About This Game
Master the art of destruction and gadgetry in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Face intense close quarters combat, high lethality, tactical decision making, team play and explosive action within every moment. Experience a new era of fierce firefights and expert strategy born from the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games.
Standard Edition Uplay CD Key GLOBAL activated on your Uplay account in order to play. Buy Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege CD Key, and then it requires you to have a genuine copy of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege installed!
Engage in a brand-new style of assault using an unrivaled level of destruction and gadgetry. On defense, coordinate with your team to transform your environments into strongholds. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Uplay Cd-key Global. Trap, fortify and create defensive systems to prevent being breached by the enemy. On attack, lead your team through narrow corridors, barricaded doorways and reinforced walls. Combine tactical maps, observation drones, rappelling and more to plan, attack and defuse every situation.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (or GTX 760 / GTX 960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (or R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 47 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card 5.1 with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series, Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website: https://support.ubi.com/en-US
Purchase Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege UPLAY CD-KEY GLOBAL. This CD key can be activated on Uplay. https://www.playerauctions.com/cd-key-cd-keys-codes/128600664k!tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-uplay-cdkey-global/
Latest Patch Notes (Ubisoft support page)
- 2018/02/12 “Outbreak” Briefing trailer released
- 2018/02/04 “Outbreak” Space capsule trailer released
- 2018/01/24 Patch 4.2 operator Performance-related changes are as follows
- ELA’s submachine gun Scorpion EVO 3 A1 is loaded with a reduced number from 50 to 40. (Continuous firing time from 2.78 seconds to 2.22 seconds)
- Control of the effect of the Zofia and the generation of the ELA.
- They are able to run while they are being affected (moving speed and perspective speed are slow).
- The effect time is reduced from 7 seconds to 4 seconds for the movement speed and the decrease of the viewpoint movement speed.
- The field of view and hearing effects remain for seven seconds.
- Ash assault rifle r4-c damage dropped from 41 to 39.
- Capitão assault rifle para-308 damage rises to 43-48. Recoil even a little diminished.
- Taysor Gun use of twitch shock drones dropped from 15 to 5.
- Bandit only the number of barbed wire possession was three to the other as well as 2.
- Lesion gu charge time reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds
- 2017/12/06 Year 2 Season 4 “Operation White Noise” started delivery
- 2017/11/19 2018 Year’s additional content “Year 3” announced. Eight new operators and others.
- 2017/09/05 Year 2 Season 3 “Operation Blood Orchid” started delivery
- 2017/07/12 Title Update 2.1.1 Alpha Pack implementation
- 2017/06/07 Title Update 2.1
- 2017/05/23 Year 2 Season 2 “Operation Health” started
- 2017/02/07 Year 2 Season 1 “Operation Velvet Shell” started delivery